Copy and Paste your code or type code in main.py and hit the Execute (>) button. This code editor works only with Python 3.
- To edit code, Click on the pencil icon.
- You can also enter into interactive mode by clicking the run button and then choose a console option so you can execute Python code interactively and get output on the console.
- You can also open code editor in full-screen mode by clicking the menu button and then choose option fullscreen.
- To increase a code font-size, go to the menu and select font-size as per your need.
- To download your Python code, click on a share button then click download. You will get a “.py” file.
- You can also mail yourself by clicking the mail button.
This code editor is embedded using Trincket.io