How to use this Online Python Compiler/Interpreter
- To run Python code online, write your Python code in the editor and press the Run button to execute it. You will see the result in your browser.
- This online IDE works with Python 3.
- If your script/program accepts inputs from a user, please enter inputs in the STDIN box above and then run your code. Enter each input on a separate line
- Click on the copy button to copy your code
- Click on the button to change the theme of an editor
- Use this editor to practice Python online with our free Python Exercises